Who We Are
We are Animationkids Club and our website is https://animationkidsclub.com/
Information You May Provide Us
We may collect and process the following information about you that you provide to us so that we can provide the best possible experience when you use our services. Personal information that you provide us may include the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Numbers
- Email Address(es)
- Payment Information (i.e., Credit Card Information)
- Personal Description
- Customer Care Phone Call Recording
- Other Data Collected That Could Directly or Indirectly Identify You
Other personal information and documents containing personal information may be collected from time to time for business purposes, for example, to process special offers. This category of information is information you provide us by performing certain tasks:
- Applying to join Animationkids Club as an Animationkids Club Student or Animationkids ClubPreferred Customer from our website;
- Purchasing products or submitting an order from an Animationkids Club website;
- Entering a competition, promotion, or survey;
- Participating in any interactive aspects of an Animationkids Club website by engaging in forums or submitting comments or reviews about services and/or products;
- Submitting an information request from an Animationkids Club website;
- Reporting a problem with an Animationkids Club website; or
- Consenting to receive marketing material.
Other Information We May Collect About You:
During each of your visits to our Animationkids Club websites, we may collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number, and any e-mail address used to contact us.
Information We Receive From Other Sources:
We may work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from these providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from these providers and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing to remember information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity.
The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Disclosure of Your Information
Information about our users, Animationkids ClubStudents, or customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries. You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information as needed to conduct our business activities according to the following, and in the following, circumstances:
- Internal Disclosure: We necessarily require storage and disclosure of your information within our various business units on an as-needed basis in order to effectively conduct our legitimate business activities.
- Business Purposes: Limited personal information may be shared with other individuals who are also a part of, or seeking to become a part of, an Animationkids Club business opportunity (for example, your full name and current status may appear in recognition reports or be made available to a Network marketing team if you are in their downline or upline). If you terminate your membership, this information will be removed and no longer shared.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions in accordance with contractual obligations but may not use it for other purposes.
- ∙ Promotional Offers: Animationkids Club never sells, trades or leases your personal information to an unrelated third party without your express consent. From time to time, Animationkids Club may send offers and promotional material to you to (1) provide you with information about other goods and services that Animationkids Club offers that are similar to those that you have purchased and inquired about, or (2) to notify you about changes to our goods and services. Individuals are free to opt-out of these promotional offers at any time on the website.
- ∙ With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be sent to other third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
The information that we collect from you will be stored on our database. It will also be processed by staff operating at our Animationkids Club entities. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to its transfer, storing, or processing.